Tuesday 28 February 2017

February Portfolio

As mentioned in the previous post, I will report on my portfolio with a slightly different format. I hope this provides clarity on the performance of my portfolio and the information will be more useful.

Performance
The past two months, market has performed well and my benchmark STI ETF has returned about 7.3%. My portfolio also has a good run and it has returned 17.4%. Current dividend yield stands at 4.2%.


Allocation

Planned
Actual
Dividend
~ 60%
56.2%
REIT/ Business Trust
<= 30%
26.9%
Growth
~ 40%
30.8%
Punt
<=10%
5.0%
Cash
0%
13.0%


Action

I have provided update on my actions for January and February earlier. You can read them in these two earlier posts:

Core holdings
I have decided to report on my top 8 holdings based on initial cash outlay. I will also indicate the purchased price as it might affect the buying/selling decision psychologically even though theoretically, we should just value the company using the current price.


  1. Raffles Medical @ $1.48
  2. Parkwaylife Reit @ $2.32
  3. Straco @ $0.84
  4. Best World @ $0.60
  5. Valuetronics @ $0.56
  6. Fraser Centrepoint Trust @ $2.01
  7. SingTel @ $3.82
  8. Mirco-mechanics @ $0.91

No comments:

Post a Comment