Sunday 5 June 2016

Portfolio June 2016

With all the actions over the past half a year, this is my current portfolio. Hopefully, there will be less actions in the second half of the year.

The current dividend yield of my portfolio is 4.8%.

For Income (57.1%)

REIT (39.8%)
Parkway Life REIT
Starhill Global REIT
Capital Retail China Trust
CDL Hospitality Trust
Fraser Centrepoint Trust

Dividend Stocks (17.3%)
SGX
ST Engineering
Vicom

For Growth and Punting (39.3%)

Growth Stocks (31.2%)
Straco
Best World
Raffles Medical
Food Empire

Punt (8.1%)
Valuetronics
Sunningdale Tech
Cityneon

Based on the above, I was reminded that I am drawn to businesses that are linked to health, retail and service sectors. Exceptions are the dividend stocks in which my perception of the companies' ability to sustain its dividend seems to be more important. Of course, I have two stocks Valuetronics and Sunningdale tech in the manufacturing sector. Classified under punt as I have yet to spend too much time to understand their business even though both have positive reports and pay regular dividend.

No comments:

Post a Comment