Thursday 28 July 2016

Portfolio July 2016

I have made some adjustments to my portfolio in July. I decided to reduce my exposure to REIT, so divested CDLHT and reduced SG REIT. This leads to a drop in my dividend which led to the purchase of QAF and increase stake of Valuetronics.

I also added back some Best World when its price dropped form $1.5+ to $1.3+ recently. Finally, I initiated a position on ISOTeam after reading positive reports about it and quite like its performance over the past few years.

With all the adjustment, the current dividend yield decreases to 4.2%.

For Income (55.6%)

REIT (31.7%)
Parkway Life REIT
Starhill Global REIT
Capital Retail China Trust
Fraser Centrepoint Trust

Dividend Stocks (23.9%)
ST Engineering
Valuetronics
Vicom
SGX
SIA Engineering
QAF
For Growth and Punting (38.6%)

Growth Stocks (36.1%)
Straco
Best World
Raffles Medical
Food Empire

Punt (2.5%)
ISOTeam

No comments:

Post a Comment