Wednesday 6 July 2016

Recent actions on the market

I decided to sell the two stocks that I punted Cityneon and Sunningdale Tech upon confirmation of Brexit, in anticipation of a drop in share price after that. However, that did not materialise over the past 2 weeks. Will hold on to the cash for future investment.

As mentioned in the last post, I sold a third of my holdings in Best World. While I am confident of their business in the next few years, I took profit as the share price has risen much in a short period of time.

Lastly, I have taken a small stake in SIA Engineering after reading through what it went through over the past 2 years. I reckon that while earning in near term will be flattish, it will benefit from its venture with Boeing and Airbus in times to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment